Strathmore Law School's academic and administrative team are dedicated to provide every student with outstanding legal education to cultivate excellent professional competence. SLS is guided by a commitment to pursue justice and aims to inspire students to be change agents. SLS is the ideal place for the new generation of law students. The SLS student will be exposed to
an intensive curriculum, excellent academic staff and guest lecturers, a variety of research centres and a vibrant student life.
The SLS commitment:
- Outstanding quality: Top scholars and qualified practitioners, modern U-shape classrooms with e-facilities, access to the best e-journals, and adequate class sizes (a maximum of 75 students per class) ensure optimised learning and maximum attention for each student.
- Practical learning: Practical training by SLS legal research centres and prestigious law firms collaborating with SLS ensure LLB students are prepared for practice.
- Visiting professors: Top scholars drawn from the most prestigious law schools in the world will impart their knowledge to students.
- Laptop policy: Every LLB student will be given a new laptop upon registration to ensure optimal access to all e-resources and to hone the new e-legal generation.
- Academic trip: SLS will organise and take every LLB student on a guided academic trip to a prestigious university abroad. This academic trip will enhance personal exposure and help develop in each student the universal outlook required from the modern lawyer.
- International language: As part of its LLB curriculum, SLS requires of every student to take a foreign language. Students can choose to study French, German, Japanese, Spanish, or Chinese.
- Numerous elective subjects: A wide array of elective subjects in the LLB curriculum enables specialization and thorough in-depth training.