Frequently Asked Questions
The University is continually monitoring the situation in the country and observing ongoing government directives. We are keen on ensuring that our students and staff members remain safe. This page answers questions that you may have regarding University teaching and learning arrangements as well as healthcare procedures to be observed during this period.
- Step 1: Visit https://law.strathmore.edu/admissions/ to see if you meet the entry requirements for the course. Should you meet the criteria, move to step two.
- Step 2: Scan and email your academic certificates (KCSE result slip and secondary school leaving certificate; or O level and A level result slips), a copy of your national ID/birth certificate/passport, and a passport size photograph to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate that you are interested in the Law degree program. Also include your telephone number.
- Step 3: Pay the interview fee to book for the interview via Mpesa Paybill Business no. 168633 (Strathmore pay bill number via Stanbic Bank). Account no.990201032101
- Step 4: Attempt the online entrance exam (English aptitude test). An online interview is done and feedback is issued within 1 week.
- Step 5: If you are admitted into the programme, pay the stipulated deposit. You will then be enrolled in your respective class.